The Talbot Inn, Calne
The Talbot Inn is situated on the edge of the historic market town of Calne next to the North Wessex Downs and close to Avebury World Heritage site.
Enjoy a pint of real ale and choose from our regular taps of Bath Gem and London Pride, or try one of our Guest Ales.
Friendly service, family friendly, dog friendly bar. Our sports bar has a pool table and darts.
- Quiz nights – With effect from Tuesday 7th November starting with the British Legion charity quiz, our regular quiz nights will be every Tuesday.
Live Music and Karaoke NIghts, All Free Entry
- Saturday 10th Feb: Jack Moore
- Saturday 24th Feb: The Shambles
- Saturday 3rd March: Karaoke With Bobby Ambrose
- Saturday 10th March: Sleepwalkers
- Saturday 17th March: Homer
- Thursday 22nd March: Sultans of Swingers
- Saturday 24th March: Larkin
- Friday 30th March (Good Friday): Built for Comfort – Charity event in aid of The Men United Arms, Prostate Cancer UK
- Saturday 31st March: Easter Weekend – The Chaos Brothers – Classic Garage and punk, Chaos style!
- Saturday 7th April: Karaoke With Bobby Ambrose
- Saturday 14th April: Angelheart
- Saturday 21st April: Navajo Dogs
- Saturday 28th April: Lewis Creaven
- Saturday 5th May: Karaoke With Bobby Ambrose
- Saturday 19th May: Hook Street Band
- Saturday 26th May: The Shambles
Contact & Finding Us
The Talbot Inn
Tel: 01249 249965