The Talbot Inn, Calne
The Talbot Inn is situated on the edge of the historic market town of Calne next to the North Wessex Downs and close to Avebury World Heritage site.
Enjoy a pint of real ale and choose from our regular taps of Bath Gem and London Pride, or try one of our Guest Ales.
Friendly service, family friendly, dog friendly bar. Our sports bar has a pool table and darts.
- Quiz nights – With effect from Tuesday 7th November starting with the British Legion charity quiz, our regular quiz nights will be every Tuesday.
Live Music Nights
- Folk Club – With effect from Wednesday 8th November our Folk Club Night will take place every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. Everyone is welcome to come and sing a song or two of their choice.
- Karaoke nights are held mostly on the first Saturday of the month.
- Saturday 7th October – Karaoke night with Bobby Ambrose
- Saturday 21st October – Sugarmotown – A night of nostalgia with Sophie Bovell and her Soul and Motown Classics
- Saturday 28th October – Halloween Special with The Shambles – Prizes for the best dressed – Charity Event in favour of the Alzheimer’s Society
- Saturday 4th November – Karaoke night
- Saturday 11th November – Special Poppy Appeal Event with live music from the husband and wife duo, The Champions, who will be taking us back to the 1940’s in remembrance of those “who have sacrificed themselves to secure and protect our freedom”
- Saturday 18th November – Homer – Classic Rock Covers Band
- Saturday 25th November – False Gods – Alternative Rock
- Saturday 2nd December – Karaoke night with Bobby Ambrose
- Saturday 9th December – Tony Wand – returning with his Christmas Special Rat Pack Tribute and 60s/70s/80s pop and rock
- Saturday 23rd December – Shot By Both Sides – Late 70’s/Early 80’s punk/new wave covers
- Sunday 31st December – See the New Year in with The Shambles
- Saturday 20th January –Karaoke night with Bobby Ambrose
- Saturday 27th January – The Ukey D’ukes – Top Rockin’ Ukulele Band in the UK playing a wide range of music
- Saturday 31st March – Easter Weekend – The Chaos Brothers – Classic Garage and punk, Chaos style!
Contact & Finding Us
The Talbot Inn
Tel: 01249 249965