The Talbot Inn, Calne
The Talbot Inn is situated on the edge of the historic market town of Calne next to the North Wessex Downs and close to Avebury World Heritage site.
Eat in our spacious dining area or outside in our very large beer garden. Enjoy a pint of real ale and choose from our regular taps of Bath Gem and London Pride, or try one of our Guest Ales.
Friendly service, family friendly, dog friendly bar. Our sports bar has a pool table, darts,
We are in the process of updating our new website and more information regarding our new Menus will be available soon.
- Saturday 30th September – Sleepwalkers – Rock, Blues, Punk & Funk
- Saturday 7th October – Karaoke with Bobby Ambrose
- Saturday 21st October – Sugarmotown – Sophie Bovell – Night of Motown Classics
- Saturday 28th October – The Shambles – Haloween Special – Prize for the best dressed
- Saturday 18th November – Homer – Classic Rock Covers Band
- Saturday 25th November – False Gods – Alternative Rock
- Sunday 31st December – See the New Year in with The Shambles
Contact & Finding Us
The Talbot Inn
Tel: 01249 249965